Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Countdown


I got a picture frame from the Dollar Tree, removed the glass, spray painted (and sanded to weather it a little) to match Scrapbook paper. I used my cricuit to cut out the numbers for the count down then cut out 13 pieces of paper to glue the numbers on and added some embellishments, I also took my red and green ink pads and inked each piece of paper. (example: I glued 1 and 2 , 3 and 4 back to back so I wouldn't have so many sheets) then I used the head of a tack and glued that on the paper to hang my binder clip on, I also added some fuzzy ribbon to hide the clip. I love the way it turned out. Now I just have to remember to change it everyday ;)

Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!