Sunday, May 1, 2011

#5 Rock Princess Invites

BIRTHDAY PROJECT #5
Rock Princess Invites
I used my handy dandy cricut and got busy. I used the Platinum Schoolbook cartridge for the star, the Everyday Paper Dolls for the guitar, and the Cuttin Up cartridge for the "Lets Rock" I got lazy and just used the "Let's" from "Lets Party" by watching the cutter and hitting stop before it started the P in party (That way "lets" was all one word instead of individual letters, easier gluing "Rock" was individual letters though.) I found some cute little puffy tiara stickers at Hobby Lobby and added them to the guitars for a little extra touch.

The inside I used Picnik and typed up my own cute saying. Printed, cut and glued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!