Monday, May 2, 2011

#6 Birthday Book Countdown

BIRTHDAY PROJECT #6
Birthday Book Countdown

We did a Christmas book countdown for Christmas and never would have thought of doing a Birthday book countdown, but I got that great idea from Here. She wrapped random books that her daughter liked. I wanted to go a step further so I found 7 birthday theme books. (My daughter's Birthday is on the 7th so a week countdown works perfect, plus books about Birthdays are hard to find). 
 I am going to wrap all the books and let my daughter unwrap one each night for us to read before bed the week of her birthday. She did have 3 of the books I'm using but the other 4 are going to be gifts this year cause they are new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!