Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Countdown Blocks

I have seen these all over blog land so I'm not sure who to really give credit to. :(
I cut out 2- 4x4 blocks and 1-8.5x2x4 block, Sanded and painted colors to match my birthday paper I had on hand in my scrapbook stuff. I then cut out squares of the paper just a little smaller then each side of the 4x4 blocks, and mod podged them on. I used my cricut and cut out numbers for each block-
First Block -0,1,2,6 or 9,7,8
Second Block -0,1,2,3,4,5
glued them on and mod podged over to protect them (They will be handled a lot). I added some chalk board paint to the front of the 2x4 so we can write the name of the person who is having the birthday.
check out the link parties I participate in HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!