Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GOD BLESS AMERICA Candles

Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I took a short break from my crafts after all the birthday and mothers day stuff. But I'm back now and have a few new easy 4th of july crafts I have been throwing together.

My original plan was to make USA candles. I had gotten 3 alter candles from the Dollar Tree awhile back but put it off due to the fact that it wasn't even spring yet. I found some 3D stickers and some flag paper at Hobby Lobby and changed my mind. I cut the 12x12 flag paper into 3 even pieces and taped them around the candles then stuck the stickers on. I think it could still use something but I'm not sure what, any ideas? Please let me know, I would love to hear them!
Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!