Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fathers Day Ideas

Here are some of my favorites for homemade Fathers Day gifts.

Here is a cool printable from lesscakemorefrosting for a baseball lover

amandaparkerandfamily has these cute printables you can use for a few different ideas

itsybitsypaperblog has an inexpensive gift from a kid (dollar store hand fan) and a free printable

Here is a cute coupon book printable from shrimpsaladcircus

And last but not least (my favorite) kmckaydesigns has these printables for:

The Golfer

 The Fisherman

The Retro / all around Dad

My daughter and I are making the fishing one for my husband I will post pictures after Father's day!

Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

  1. These are just want I was looking for! Thanks SO much for the printable! Newest follower AND "liker" on fb! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!