Saturday, June 18, 2011

Candy Fishing Bait Gift Box

These are the gifts my daughter and I made for Fathers day.
Dad's gift was of course the fishing box
I started off by spray painting the lids hunter green, then I printed the labels that I found on k mckay designs. (I love her ideas/printables!) on some green design scrapbook paper, We then mod podged the labels on the front and top of the jars and lids.
We filled the baby food jars with some Swedish fish, gummy worms and some other of dad's favorite candies. I found a set of 3 wood boxes at walmart for 6.00, I used the one that fit the jars best and painted it brown. Then mod podged the label on the front. (I did tie a small fishing weight to 2 of the jars with some twine to add a little more decoration, I also added some brown shredded filler to the bottom of the box).
Here is a close up of the jars  



Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!