Materials: 3 green foam blocks from (dollar store)
black spray paint
crow (dollar store)
Halloween scrap paper
1. cut blocks to different heights (I just used a sharp steak knife)
2. Spray paint black (will take a couple of coats to cover green color)
3. When dry take cheese cloth and wrap until block is covered to your liking, ends should stick to block if not just add a couple dabs of glue.4. Cut Halloween paper to the height you want it and wrap around attaching with glue.
5. Cut EEK out with cricut or type in on computer and hand cut out attach with glue.
6. Attach crow by sticking wire on bottom of feet into block.