Thursday, April 28, 2011

#2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Blocks

BIRTHDAY PROJECT #2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Blocks
I actually found these little 1/2in thick 2x3 blocks already cut and sanded in my grandpa's wood craft stash (minus 2). (He used to make all kinds of cute wood crafts but has since given it up except when I ask him to cut me out something). I just found a piece of scrap wood and cut out two more, painted them white then used my cricut to cut out HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I glued them on and added some cute birthday stickers I had. This project ended up being free cause I had everything on hand! Love them!

Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love it!

    I'm always on a hunt for reusable birthday items since they are hard to find. These are great!

    I featured it on my Celebrations and Holidays blog.
    http://celebrationsandholidays.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-blocks-by-my-creative.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!