This idea originated at Christmas when I made some candles with sheet music tissue paper but I never took pictures before they got packed away. Well I needed some candles for Easter/Spring so here is a short tatorial on how to make them.
Tissue paper (mine is from the dollar store)
Heat gun or hair dryer.
1. Tape a piece of tissue paper to a piece of printer paper making sure that the tissue paper is the side that it will print on and print your image.
2. cut around your printed image making sure that the tissue paper will fit onto the surface of the candle.
3. Place tissue paper on candle so its where you want it (flat and even) hold in place tightly
4. Heat up so that the tissue paper just lightly disolves into the candle and TaDa!
1. Purchase printed tissue paper cut the tissue paper to the exact diamiter and hieght of the candle.
2. Place tissue around candle flat and even, hold in place tightly (you can tape it but be careful when you get closer the taped edges)
3. Heat up so that the tissue paper just lightly disolves into the candle, working you way around the whole candle.
Check out the link parties I participate in HERE