Friday, April 29, 2011

#3 Cupcake Stand & Cupcake Picks

BIRTHDAY PROJECT #3
Cupcake Stand & Cupcake Picks
I got this stand on clearance after valentines at walmart for 2.00 with the intention of using it for this party because it was the perfect color. I just found some cute rock star ribbon at Micheal's (on sale of course) and glued it onto the edging to cover the hearts that were on it. Easy peasy! I will add a picture of it with our cupcakes on it in the final party pictures.

I ended up making these with my cricut. The guitar is from the everyday paper dolls cartridge, and the stars are from a creative memories hand punch. I cut out the number 4 on my cricut and glued them on. I then attached them to toothpicks with a piece of tape.
Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!