Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas gift ideas

These are some of the Christmas gifts I made this year or plan on making for next years gifts.
CANDY DISH- I did see these on someones blog but I am not sure who it was and now of course when I want to give credit I can't find it again, if you know please post a comment so I can give credit where it is due! Dollar store candy dish and a taper holder glued with some E6000 glue to give it some height.

SANTA'S MAGIC KEY -  I did make a couple of these this year and I got some more ornaments on clearance so I could make some for next year also. I found this idea on kmckaydesigns she has a template you can print out I didn't want to go with the vintage look since I had the sparkly red, gold and silver keys so I made my own tag from some clip art I found and printed with her saying on the back and attached it to the key with some Christmas ribbon. 
CHRISTMAS PLATTERS - I found these salad plates on clearance at Walmart for $1.50 so I snagged up a few with plans for some goody plates for next Christmas. I plan on spray painting some taper holders either the red or cream color, attaching them to the bottom center with some E6000 glue and filling the plates with some of my Christmas candy I make.

CANDY DISH - I made this for my mother-in-law who loves to spoil my daughter with candy. I attached a taper holder to a glass bowl with some E6000 glue. I found some stickers that looked like candy, added a saying and mod podged over it so it wouldn't come off with washing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!