Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine's "Wordle" Printable & Frame


This was another easy Dollar store or free craft.
I just used a frame I had on hand, took it apart and coated the frame with mod podged then sprinkled red glitter all over till it was covered. Easy as pie but it is messy!
The picture is called a Wordle from HERE. Check it out you just type words (if there are two words you want together you don't put a space between them you use one on these ~ , And if you want a word bigger then the rest you type it more then once. You can also change font, color, and layout.) Here is the words I used, just copy and paste into the text box and you can change the color, font and layout to your liking.
Love~Birds Love~Bug Valentine's Valentine's Feb~14th Feb~14th Snuggle Romance Diamonds Sweetheart Heart Sugar~Pie Kiss Hug Roses XOXO Honey Glitter I~Love~You Red Pink Forever Cuddle Be~Mine Soul~Mate Chocolate Puppy~Love Jewelry Candy Cupid Always Cards Kiss~Me S.W.A.K. Cutie~Pie Sweetie Love Honey~Bun Letters

Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love your print! Gonna have to try out Wordle!
    I have nominated you for the stylish blogger award, so feel free to hop on over and claim your award button for your sidebar!

    http://vintageskye.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!