Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rose Pedal Candle Holder

I found this idea HERE and thought it would be perfect for a valentines decoration. You can get a bag of rose pedals and glass candle holder at the Dollar Store. so it is super cheap to make, and you can make more then one with all the pedals you get.
Add a dot of hot glue to the bottom tip of the pedal and starting at the top of the candle holder attaching the pedal directly to the glass working your way all the way around. The next layer place pedals staggered from the first row and continue on till the candle is full making sure each row is staggered. The bottom row I attached to the bottom of the glass holder. Sooo Easy!!! I am going to make one with some red pedals next I will add a picture when I get it done.  

Check out the link parties I participate in HERE I am going to link this up on Monday

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I can't wait to try this!

    Stephanie
    http://holtgrsl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!