Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Topiary

I loved the look of her topiary Here but I tried using some ornaments I had and just couldn't get it to look right so I had to think of something else to use. I decided to use some left over poinsetta flowers I had on hand. (had to get my cute santa believe nught light in the pic got it at kohls this christmas)

Materials:
Dowel
terracotta pot
acrylic paint - red, white, black, silver
stuffing
Styrofoam ball
foam block
hot glue
flowers
Directions
1. Paint pot and dowel
2. insert dowel into foam block
3. use stuffing to fill pot and cover block
4. insert other end of dowel into styrofoam ball and adhere flowers around ball with hot glue till ball is covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!