Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Heart Decor

Another easy craft! I had gotten these cookie cutters from Walmart they came in a set of 6 nestled in each other (six different sizes) for $2.88. I got three packs with the intention of making then all 3 leaf clovers (that picture to come!) but I needed something easy for a small wall by our front door so I just took the largest and the third largest and tied them together with some thin red ribbon I had on hand and voila! I would like to add something to the middle of the hearts but not sure what I could do, any ideas please share!
Check out the link parties I participate in HERE

1 comment:

  1. I'm following from me making do.
    You can find me at http://mommydoes.blogspot.com if you want to check me out.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I love hearing from all of you!